It’s Friday! But sadly, it’s August, which means that for many of us Summer Fridays is almost over. Booo! Well, we always have the weekend to look forward to, and here in NYC we have one of the greatest things ever inventedâ€”Central Park SummerStage! Free or low admission, people watching and great entertainment from theater to music. Last Sunday, while Steely & Mahogs were sweating at Rock The Salty Balls Bells, our main man Anthony Armstrong went to Giant Step’s SummerStage event and captured some great summer moments.
Above: Janelle Monae
Janelle Monae w/her signature Col. Sanders inspired style, yes, we love her still.
Who said New Yorkers were rude? Janelle gets a lift.
Giles Peterson was there! Here, he looks confused, maybe he’s concerned about the next record?
Nah! He’s got it. Gotta love a man who will make us stay in the house to listen to his radio show. Giles=Dope.
Imani of Little Jackie did her thing…
Imani takes it to the eighties and talks to the crowd.
Well kiddies, hopefully you are on your way to a great weekend! Enjoy!
-JBaker & The Parlour Fam
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016
- Travel Bites: American's Upgrades, Global Carnivals & More! - February 18th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016