Let’s talk about colors, I love them. And I especially love them when they’re swirled together in a graffiti-inspired way which brings me to today’s Boy of Summer, Tomokazu Matsuyama. In addition to being a member of the good boyfriends club- an NYC resident now, he’s spending the whole summer in Tokyo with his girlie, Maho-he’s managed to mash up traditional Japanese culture with 80’s Los Angeles skate culture. If that’s not a talent, I don’t know what is. So read all about the faithful Tomokazu here. But just remember, he’s taken.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015