Let’s talk about colors, I love them. And I especially love them when they’re swirled together in a graffiti-inspired way which brings me to today’s Boy of Summer, Tomokazu Matsuyama. In addition to being a member of the good boyfriends club- an NYC resident now, he’s spending the whole summer in Tokyo with his girlie, Maho-he’s managed to mash up traditional Japanese culture with 80’s Los Angeles skate culture. If that’s not a talent, I don’t know what is. So read all about the faithful Tomokazu here. But just remember, he’s taken.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016