One of the most stylish, and talented men in the game, Andre “3000” Benjamin (pictured with Simon Doonan) debuted his clothing line, Benjamin Bixby at Barneys recently. Me loves! It’s like the entire Idlewild film on mannequins (no really, the clothes in that flick were bananas) but updated with firm touches of modernity. Inspired by 1930’s collegiate football documentaries and his southern roots, Dre launched it during fashion week last month but we were too bust recovering from our run-in with Andre Leon Talley and let this one slip through our little fingers. Of course, the line is available on Barneys.com. With polos starting at $95 and sweaters starting at $275, one is expecting the finest quality, so let’s see what happens when we visit the store. I’m getting a bit of Polo Ralph Lauren in a touch of Rogan. Thoughts? Check out the rest below.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016