One of the most stylish, and talented men in the game, Andre “3000” Benjamin (pictured with Simon Doonan) debuted his clothing line, Benjamin Bixby at Barneys recently. Me loves! It’s like the entire Idlewild film on mannequins (no really, the clothes in that flick were bananas) but updated with firm touches of modernity. Inspired by 1930’s collegiate football documentaries and his southern roots, Dre launched it during fashion week last month but we were too bust recovering from our run-in with Andre Leon Talley and let this one slip through our little fingers. Of course, the line is available on Barneys.com. With polos starting at $95 and sweaters starting at $275, one is expecting the finest quality, so let’s see what happens when we visit the store. I’m getting a bit of Polo Ralph Lauren in a touch of Rogan. Thoughts? Check out the rest below.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017