I don’t pretend NOT to stan for Mrs. Carter, nor do I pretend that I don’t enjoy the UK editions of Elle and Marie Claire more than their US sistren…therefore, this cover is a win-win situation. Nice call Marie Claire– I’ve got to look into Carla Bruni, first the Vanity Fair cover and now this Marie Claire piece. French Kissed told me about her, sounds like she’s a wild flower child that makes albums about her past relationships in addition to being the first lady of France. I think I may have another girl crush.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015