That’s the question on the lips of the Brits at the moment. Kate Middleton is Prince William’s girlfriend and she’s apparently under pressure from the Queen’s to get a proper job, rather than waiting around for the Prince to propose (hence the nickname).
In fact, she’s had just one job since graduating from university with the Prince in 2004.
But her friends have rallied round claiming she works really hard from home on her parents mail order party accessories company.
Erm — working for her mum and dad’s company, at her family home in the country. So that’s probably about a couple of hours in the morning, and then a spot of daytime telly, then off shopping in Kensington. Gosh if that’s what a real job is then I’ve totally been deceived all these years.
Like Miss Londonâ€™s perspective, read the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016