That’s the question on the lips of the Brits at the moment. Kate Middleton is Prince William’s girlfriend and she’s apparently under pressure from the Queen’s to get a proper job, rather than waiting around for the Prince to propose (hence the nickname).
In fact, she’s had just one job since graduating from university with the Prince in 2004.
But her friends have rallied round claiming she works really hard from home on her parents mail order party accessories company.
Erm — working for her mum and dad’s company, at her family home in the country. So that’s probably about a couple of hours in the morning, and then a spot of daytime telly, then off shopping in Kensington. Gosh if that’s what a real job is then I’ve totally been deceived all these years.
Like Miss Londonâ€™s perspective, read the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016