Sooo remember when we told you about SuperFertile, the jewelry line crafted by MIA’s sister? It seems that now, MIA aka Maya Arulpragasam herself is (expectedly) making her unique style available to you. I’m actually feeling the Africa and Mexico Jacket (pictures to the left), but seriouslyâ€”taking indigenous patterns and throwing them on a jacket and then charging $200 for it? Suspect. I can’t help but think of Mexican wrestling costumes (viva la Lucha Libre!) and glowsticks, but somehow, that may be the point. Knowing that someone out there will snatch it all up the name of “originality” or “irony”, best of luck to Ms. Maya. It’s a cute run. Thoughts ladies??
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016