Sooo remember when we told you about SuperFertile, the jewelry line crafted by MIA’s sister? It seems that now, MIA aka Maya Arulpragasam herself is (expectedly) making her unique style available to you. I’m actually feeling the Africa and Mexico Jacket (pictures to the left), but seriouslyâ€”taking indigenous patterns and throwing them on a jacket and then charging $200 for it? Suspect. I can’t help but think of Mexican wrestling costumes (viva la Lucha Libre!) and glowsticks, but somehow, that may be the point. Knowing that someone out there will snatch it all up the name of “originality” or “irony”, best of luck to Ms. Maya. It’s a cute run. Thoughts ladies??
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016