Sooo remember when we told you about SuperFertile, the jewelry line crafted by MIA’s sister? It seems that now, MIA aka Maya Arulpragasam herself is (expectedly) making her unique style available to you. I’m actually feeling the Africa and Mexico Jacket (pictures to the left), but seriouslyâ€”taking indigenous patterns and throwing them on a jacket and then charging $200 for it? Suspect. I can’t help but think of Mexican wrestling costumes (viva la Lucha Libre!) and glowsticks, but somehow, that may be the point. Knowing that someone out there will snatch it all up the name of “originality” or “irony”, best of luck to Ms. Maya. It’s a cute run. Thoughts ladies??
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016