I just found out that one of Brasil’s most beloved hip-hop heads, DJ Primo has passed away. Our condolences go out to his family and his girl, Patricia. We generally don’t make Parlour a personal platform, but if you know Brasil hiphop this is like the equivalent of Bobbito leaving us (God Forbid!). Besides from being an ill turntabalist (peep the video after the jump), he was an all around very cool guy. Rest well Primo, we will miss you!!!! -JBaker and the Parlour Fam.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016