I just found out that one of Brasil’s most beloved hip-hop heads, DJ Primo has passed away. Our condolences go out to his family and his girl, Patricia. We generally don’t make Parlour a personal platform, but if you know Brasil hiphop this is like the equivalent of Bobbito leaving us (God Forbid!). Besides from being an ill turntabalist (peep the video after the jump), he was an all around very cool guy. Rest well Primo, we will miss you!!!! -JBaker and the Parlour Fam.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016