I just found out that one of Brasil’s most beloved hip-hop heads, DJ Primo has passed away. Our condolences go out to his family and his girl, Patricia. We generally don’t make Parlour a personal platform, but if you know Brasil hiphop this is like the equivalent of Bobbito leaving us (God Forbid!). Besides from being an ill turntabalist (peep the video after the jump), he was an all around very cool guy. Rest well Primo, we will miss you!!!! -JBaker and the Parlour Fam.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016