After plummeting like a free fall ride at Disneyland, the Dow rose 400 points yesterday. Hope? I’m still skeptical… [MSNBC] .
Kanye made Rilo Kiley’s Jenny listen to his new album, 808 And Heartbreak, even though he had no idea who she was. Kanye: “Erm, you’re waiting for a plane and don’t look busy- wanna listen to my record with MY greasy headphones?” hahahaha… [KB] .
US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice is still none too pleased with Russia. Condi says the country’s invasion of Georgia put it on the path of “self-imposed isolation and international irrelevance.” BTW, did you know that there’s an upcoming biopic about George W. Bush, W, dropping around October and Thandie Newton plays Condi? AHAHAHA… [WashPo]
Eminem might release a new album before this year is out. Yeah, I’m counting that right behind Dr. Dre’s Detox. [MTV]
Have you been paying attention to the news this week? Take this quiz and prove that you are worldly… [CNN]
Are you bored with music? Are political articles more interesting than anything else pop culture right now? Just checking to make sure I’m not the only one…Happy Friday ladies!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015