Well, more like a beautiful chaos really. The line to get in the show was crazy long and the security guards were clearly not in sync, and since everyone was fabulous we just stood there in a state of faux runway pose, waiting to get in.
Once inside, the P3 had one mission…find better seats! I originally was sitting behind a girl with a pink banana clip in her hair. That was not gonna work. Big shout to Sickathanaverage‘s Celly for holding us down during our game of musical chairs! This also gave us enough time to attack Andre Leon Talley who was seated in the front row. It was like a fashion Christmas and he was Santa!!!
Overall, the show was dope. Tracy’s vision for women in the spring is light, ethereal and “kept.” Lots of luscious fabrics, bejeweled frocks and flirty silhouettes. Here are some of our favorite looks:
After the show we bumped into our girl Claire from The Fashion Bomb who gave us some backstage etiquette…bum rush the bouncer. Everyone was wrangling Tracy for a hug and we (literally) bumped into Brandy….
Afterwards, we popped across the street to the Bryant Park hotel to check out the Supermodel Obsessions Collection at the Victoria’s Secret suite (where we each received our horoscopes -we’ll all be doing financially and spiritually well by March 2009- and slinky lingerie), then Bergdorf’s (where I copped a new MJ bag and Steely fell in love with a new Chanel bag that she may have to eat cheese to afford…) and dined on Indian food. A lovely Sunday indeed.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016