So last night at New York’s venue S.O.B.’s State Property, a collection of fallen soldiers left behind by Jay and Dame Dash’s Roc-A-Fella break-up, reunited on stage. I think it’s interesting because these dudes have suffered infighting (folks not calling Beans while he was in jail…), bad albums (Beans’ last joint), ignored albums (Free’s last joint…) and wasted talent (can anyone say Peedi Peedi?)- but they are still trying. That’s got to count for something right? Anyway, here’s their best song EVER– technically it’s Free’s song but who’s line is it anyway?!? You know you like it.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015