So last night at New York’s venue S.O.B.’s State Property, a collection of fallen soldiers left behind by Jay and Dame Dash’s Roc-A-Fella break-up, reunited on stage. I think it’s interesting because these dudes have suffered infighting (folks not calling Beans while he was in jail…), bad albums (Beans’ last joint), ignored albums (Free’s last joint…) and wasted talent (can anyone say Peedi Peedi?)- but they are still trying. That’s got to count for something right? Anyway, here’s their best song EVER– technically it’s Free’s song but who’s line is it anyway?!? You know you like it.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015