It’s fall in NYC, which means we get the big reveal of SPRING 2009’s hottest beauty trends at the Olympus Fashion Week. But, before we get ahead of ourselves here (it’s just September, geesh!), let’s not forget about fall’s must-try beauty trends — they’re just as lovely and listed here in no particular order. P.S. And stay tuned for a sneak peek at what you’ve got to look forward to next spring/summer. .
1. Yellow Eyeshadow
Tip: Go easy, translucent.
2. Slick-Backed Hair
Tip: Sleek back your ponytail, leaving the tail a little imperfect.
3. Cat Eyes
Tip: Practice and perfect before going public.
4. Messy High Updos
Tip: This is exactly what it sounds like.
5. Metallic Nails
Tip: Instead of silver, gold or bronze, try a metallic red or purple.
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017