Not sure if you’ve noticed but, every artist known to man is releasing an album within the next three months. Beyonce, Kanye, John Legend, T-Pain, Killers, Oasis, Britney, Fall Out Boy, 50 Cent and T.I. are all dropping before Christmas, and you know what? I’m wondering why. I know it’s time for Beyonce- it’s been two years since B’Day-…Kanye seems to be feeling the vocoder spirit and T.I. has to prove that he’s not a loser after that whole gun fiasco. Hell, even Jay is rumored to drop before this year is out (though he’d usually announce his release date by now and cockily tell everyone they have two months to get their game together. But, I suspect that he’s still trying to craft his own after “Jockin’ Jay-Z” seemed to fade away. I thought the song was alright). But doesn’t it seem like A LOT of people are dropping records? Which one are you looking out for? Do you think they’ll actually sell the numbers of records that they have in the past, even during the recession and with a cluttered marketplace?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015