They say that most abusive behavior is learned. So if I saw my pops hit my mom, I would in turn grow to abuse my wife. I’ve always written most of that of as bullshit, as I rarely subscribe to absolutes. However I do believe that after suffering abuse in her first marriage that my mother grew strong, so by the time she got with my dad, there was no way she was gonna put up with that shit. In turn I learned to pick a strong woman for my wife. I’ve always been attracted to the girly, super-feminine type, but I never got it confused with a woman that would take my bullshit.
If you remember at the beginning of last week’s post, we started out in the barber shop, just a couple of dudes talking shit. While most of us in the shop agreed that hitting a woman was wrong, at least two of the cats admitted to hitting their girls (and I’m willing to bet another one or two of ’em did and were just afraid to admit it). Alls I’m saying is that I feel bad for the woman that’s waiting for them at home.
-Al â€œBrooklynâ€ Bundy
Want more Bundy? Check out his previous posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Delta Tracks Your Luggage and Uber Will Help You Vote - November 7th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Trump Hotel D.C. Opens Like You'll Really Stay There, LOL & More! - October 31st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Kanye Can't Save Chicago and How to Cuddle Abroad - October 24th, 2016
- Travel Seven: Tenicka Boyd - October 12th, 2016