So after a whirlwind summer it’s fall, and better yet it’s almost Dress Like A Slut Day Halloween! Since trick-or-treating in Brooklyn is kind of hit-or-miss, why don’t you swing down to Lox Bar this Saturday and join us for some pre-Halloween fun if you are in NYC? It’s about a block away from the Clinton/Washington stop on the C train and next to one of the best Dominican salons in the city…what more could you want?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016