So after a whirlwind summer it’s fall, and better yet it’s almost Dress Like A Slut Day Halloween! Since trick-or-treating in Brooklyn is kind of hit-or-miss, why don’t you swing down to Lox Bar this Saturday and join us for some pre-Halloween fun if you are in NYC? It’s about a block away from the Clinton/Washington stop on the C train and next to one of the best Dominican salons in the city…what more could you want?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017