So after a whirlwind summer it’s fall, and better yet it’s almost Dress Like A Slut Day Halloween! Since trick-or-treating in Brooklyn is kind of hit-or-miss, why don’t you swing down to Lox Bar this Saturday and join us for some pre-Halloween fun if you are in NYC? It’s about a block away from the Clinton/Washington stop on the C train and next to one of the best Dominican salons in the city…what more could you want?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016