OK, I know this bit from Chris Rock’s Head Of State seems random but this weekend I watched it (again- it was just as hilarious as the first time…) and realized how alike the trek of Rock’s character, Mays, as a black man running for US president was to Obama’s journey- albeit the comedic extreme cases. Just to prove it, NY Mag ran down the best political commercials for this election year- read/watch them here. Check out No. 11 where Planned Parenthood Action Fund accuses McCain of being FOR child abuse, after he jumped on Obama’s support of the Illinois S899. I’m not a huge McCain fan- to each her own- but who’s really for child abuse? Watch the commercial after the jump- what do you think?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015