Remember when Sex & The City‘s Sarah Jessica Parker would go to the store and cop a Vogue from EVERY country available? Swoon. Secretly, or maybe not so secretly, I’ve always wanted to skate to each and every pertinent fashion week around the world (reason No. 4080 we started PLR…). I believe that fashion is relative. Some countries have foresight (the UK), some are left field (India) and some just give me the best inspiration I’ve had in the last few months (I see you Vogue Italia). So here’s the scoop on India’s fashion week from Style.com. All hail bright colors and the bedazzler!
Photo: Soumik Kar
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015