In the beauty world you see interesting things everyday. Case in point: The Half Moon Manicure.
To get this look (if you think it’s cool), start with a base coat, then apply two super-thin coats of a light color like ivory, pale pink, or white to the entire nail. After the light color has dried completely stick whole-punch reinforcements (find them at any office supply store) over the half-moon area of your nail bed. Then apply a single coat of a dark lacquer like black, chocolate or garnet. Once that dries finish it off with a clear top coat so your unique mani lasts all week.
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017