In the beauty world you see interesting things everyday. Case in point: The Half Moon Manicure.
To get this look (if you think it’s cool), start with a base coat, then apply two super-thin coats of a light color like ivory, pale pink, or white to the entire nail. After the light color has dried completely stick whole-punch reinforcements (find them at any office supply store) over the half-moon area of your nail bed. Then apply a single coat of a dark lacquer like black, chocolate or garnet. Once that dries finish it off with a clear top coat so your unique mani lasts all week.
If you like Mrs. Ayrens beauty tips, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016