I hit up the Powerhouse Concert in New Jersey last night- boy was that a schelp? Anyway, Ne-Yo, D-Block (random), Wayne and Jay-Z- with a quick pop up by Bey all performed. Sorry it’s fuzzy, but here’s “Lollipop” with “Mr. Carter” sans Jay-Z (who performed after Wayne, wackness), “Misunderstood” and my fave part of “Single Ladies” (the pump pump arm– HOT FIRE!) after the jump.
Here’s Bey’s quick “Single Ladies”
“Mr Carter” sans Jay-Z…I kept thinking that Jay was going to come out and then he didn’t. Wackness.
Then here’s “Misunderstood”
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015