I hit up the Powerhouse Concert in New Jersey last night- boy was that a schelp? Anyway, Ne-Yo, D-Block (random), Wayne and Jay-Z- with a quick pop up by Bey all performed. Sorry it’s fuzzy, but here’s “Lollipop” with “Mr. Carter” sans Jay-Z (who performed after Wayne, wackness), “Misunderstood” and my fave part of “Single Ladies” (the pump pump arm– HOT FIRE!) after the jump.
Here’s Bey’s quick “Single Ladies”
“Mr Carter” sans Jay-Z…I kept thinking that Jay was going to come out and then he didn’t. Wackness.
Then here’s “Misunderstood”
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015