Parlour pal, Karl Carter recently stopped by my office and flashed one of these beauties in my face…such a showoff. Actually, he and his whole crew had them on and I secretly wished that one of them would break an arm or something so I could snatch it of their wrists and run. This baby is called a Nooka and it’s kinda great. Made from rubber, it comes in six colors and only weights 47g, so it’s basically almost not there. The price point isn’t bad either…now the trick is trying to tell time after a few drinksâ€”that may take some getting used to.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016