So, I usually don’t like my men this pretty. Although I’ve dated an array of types (including a short Asian dude and one with a connect-the-dots amount of freckles scattered on his nose, to list a few), I tend to be drawn most to those who are a little scruffier with good sense of street style. But when I caught the Cleveland Brown’s wide receiver Braylon Edwards during an interview after Cleveland murdered my New York Giants 35-14 last week, I quickly pulled a switch-a-roo and started rooting for the opposing team. Can we say Fooooooiiiiiiiine? Can I run my fingers over your wash board?
Aside from being a lucious, supple amount of eye candy, 25-year-old Braylon, who has been with the NFL for four years, also founded the Braylon Edwards Advance 100 Program, which provides 100 Cleveland eighth-graders with $10,000 academic scholarships upon the completion of their senior year of high school. He hopes to replicate the program in his hometown of Detroit soon. He’s breath-taking hot and he loves the kids!
Check out more pics of Braylon over at Essence.com, where he was voted as one of their most eligible black men.
Remember me? I inteviewed Solange…
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016