Retro! Retro! It’s all the rage in a big city near you, and as 20-year olds scramble to get their hands on vintage Starter jackets and Cazals, some true eighties kids (ie. born before 1981) like myself recently came across something that has us ready to relive our British Knights days….yes ladies, Nintendo’s “Punch Out” is coming back for the Wii system!
I suspect I stunted my nail growth by playing Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out on my Nintendo waaaay to much as a kid. Sadly, I never got the chance to actually win the game (ADD), but seeing how Wii is like my new crack and I’ve grown up a bitâ€”it’s on….oh yes, it’s on. Sadly, I don’t see Tyson in this trailer and they haven’t given any indication as to whether they will create an ear-biting command so who knows which character it takes to win the game this time around? Hopefully not King Hippo (he’s such a pussy.) Sigh.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017