Somedays I wish I was a princess who didn’t have to work and could just eat Tofutti cuties all day and watch really bad Lifetime movies and never get fat, but then I snap out of it and get back on my grind. So after reading about 3 year-old Matani Shakya and her how her being appointed a LIVING GODDESS in Nepal only involved decapitated goat heads I realized that I was totally born in the wrong country. Matani will live in a shrine and be worshiped like a deity. Too bad she goes back to normal when her period starts. Imagine what that conversation is like: “Hey Matani, where have you been lately?“…”Oh didn’t you hear? I was a goddess and then one day I came on my period and instead of a tampon they demoted me and all I got was this sari.” Aunt Flo can be such a bitch!
Nepal Appoints 3-Year-Old Girl as New Living Goddess [ AP ]
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016