Cruising the ‘net last night, I found an Essence piece on office romances and whether it’s a good idea. Now, I must clarify that NO ONE AT MY GIG would even lightly peak my interest romantically. However, I’m sure some of you are luckier than I and have some eye candy roaming around your hallways. For the record, I’ve met plenty of cuties during my career path, unfortunately, I don’t want to end up with a reputation like Vince’s old agent, Amanda, on Entourage, (pictured above, they slept together and she’s been out to destroy him ever since…) so I keep my panties to myself.
So the question is, have you had an office romance? Did it work out? And, most of all, would you do it again?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015