Alaskan Senator Ted Stevens lost what became quite a close election race last night. But here’s the kicker, the man was convicted of federal corruption charges. This confuses me because how could the “people of Alaska”- as Palin always calls them- still want a sketcky man to represent them in the Senate? Someone please help me to understand. His loss also means the Democrats have 58 seats in the Senate, inching ever closer to the 60 seats neccessary for a majority.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016