Alaskan Senator Ted Stevens lost what became quite a close election race last night. But here’s the kicker, the man was convicted of federal corruption charges. This confuses me because how could the “people of Alaska”- as Palin always calls them- still want a sketcky man to represent them in the Senate? Someone please help me to understand. His loss also means the Democrats have 58 seats in the Senate, inching ever closer to the 60 seats neccessary for a majority.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015