US first lady (elect?) Michelle Obama hits the cover of Newsweek on Dec. 1. The story is about how minority now view themselves with her in the spotlight. I don’t know about you, but I definitely see a trend of Claire Huxtables on the way. Funny story, I went to Plies’ listening last night and he called one of the women in his camp his ‘Michelle.’ Mark my words ladies, get it together, and if you’ve already got it together, keep it there. We all need a Barack so we must be prepared. **Wink** Thoughts?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015