SO, after waiting in line for a little under an hour, dealing with elderly folks trying to cut (i don’t care if you are 80..no cutting) and the subtle paranoia that something was going to go wrong, I finally voted! It was fabulous, after switching my lever, I just stood there and damm near cried. But then I remembered that I had just rolled out of bed looking a WRECK and tears would just make me look crack-ish…so I broke out a big smile and walked out. What was your voting experience like? Was it everything you imagined it to be? Did you remember for your local elections as well?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016