SO, after waiting in line for a little under an hour, dealing with elderly folks trying to cut (i don’t care if you are 80..no cutting) and the subtle paranoia that something was going to go wrong, I finally voted! It was fabulous, after switching my lever, I just stood there and damm near cried. But then I remembered that I had just rolled out of bed looking a WRECK and tears would just make me look crack-ish…so I broke out a big smile and walked out. What was your voting experience like? Was it everything you imagined it to be? Did you remember for your local elections as well?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017