Longer hours at work (who isn’t working harder in this economy?) leads to less sleep, which leads to poor eating habits, which leads to puffy eyes–one beauty horror many of us are plagued with but don’t know quite how to combat. It’s true that a good percentage of undereye bags are hereditary (thanks a lot, dad), but even those folks’ undereye issues get worse as their stress levels increase.
Here are a few tried and true de-puffers…
1. Sleep, sleep, and more sleep (with your head slightly raised…add another pillow to the mix).
2. Kinerase Under Eye Rescue, $75, sephora.com
3. Chilled tea bags are an old school (and cheap!) remedy.
4. Hemorrhoid Cream (Preparation-H) has been shown to do some major deflating under the eyes. Seriously.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016