Longer hours at work (who isn’t working harder in this economy?) leads to less sleep, which leads to poor eating habits, which leads to puffy eyes–one beauty horror many of us are plagued with but don’t know quite how to combat. It’s true that a good percentage of undereye bags are hereditary (thanks a lot, dad), but even those folks’ undereye issues get worse as their stress levels increase.
Here are a few tried and true de-puffers…
1. Sleep, sleep, and more sleep (with your head slightly raised…add another pillow to the mix).
2. Kinerase Under Eye Rescue, $75, sephora.com
3. Chilled tea bags are an old school (and cheap!) remedy.
4. Hemorrhoid Cream (Preparation-H) has been shown to do some major deflating under the eyes. Seriously.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017