Man I used to love Shawna, she had just the right amount of ’round the way girl in her and she could actually rhyme while not going all sexually ambiguous on us. I guess droppin’ it Magic City style is the new comeback move? This was taken at Luda’s show over at the Highline in NYC this week. Remember Infamous Syndicate? Wowsers.
*** I was at this show, I was kinda shocked. On the other hand, Luda rocked it. You forget how many hits this dude has until he starts rhyming. Thanks Luda! – Steels
Ok, back to our break (see below).
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016