So last night I was REALLY enjoying my couch when I flipped to Prince’s B&W film, Under The Cherry Moon. I don’t know if it was the cocktail I was drinking or the fact that it was so 80’s and overboard that watching it on mute is kinda suspect scary, but between Prince’s painfully obvious cake makeup and Jerome’s hands on his hips, it’s a campy mess! Happy Friday Parlouristas!
and for further laughs…watch this Prince clip. It’s mesmerizing…I can’t stop watching it.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016