So last night I was REALLY enjoying my couch when I flipped to Prince’s B&W film, Under The Cherry Moon. I don’t know if it was the cocktail I was drinking or the fact that it was so 80’s and overboard that watching it on mute is kinda suspect scary, but between Prince’s painfully obvious cake makeup and Jerome’s hands on his hips, it’s a campy mess! Happy Friday Parlouristas!
and for further laughs…watch this Prince clip. It’s mesmerizing…I can’t stop watching it.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016