So last night I was REALLY enjoying my couch when I flipped to Prince’s B&W film, Under The Cherry Moon. I don’t know if it was the cocktail I was drinking or the fact that it was so 80’s and overboard that watching it on mute is kinda suspect scary, but between Prince’s painfully obvious cake makeup and Jerome’s hands on his hips, it’s a campy mess! Happy Friday Parlouristas!
and for further laughs…watch this Prince clip. It’s mesmerizing…I can’t stop watching it.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016