Since Bakes is all fancy, Gina Montana and I were able to tag along with her to Usher’s ‘One Night Stand’ Ladies Only tour in NYC. He was much better than when I saw him earlier this year at the Apollo. From his covers, Prince’s “Adore” (LOVE THAT SONG), to his newest single, “Trading Places,” Usher was absolutely the charming guy I missed these last few months after his songs fell from the charts. Oh yeah, and when that fan simulated fellatio on stage- that was pretty entertaining too. Well, that is until another fan in the crowd straight up grabbed his FRUITS & BERRIES while he was singing at the edge of the stage. I’m still trying to figure who’d make me act like that…yeah, still thinking. Suggestions? Check out our exclusive sit-down with Usher a few months back.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015