I know we are supposed to be chillaxin and all, but for real? First a dude gets stampeded to death at Walmart and then a shootout at Toys R’ US?
In Long Island, a Walmart worker was killed when shoppers stormed the doors during the opening at 5am, a pregnant woman was also knocked to the floor. Really Long Island? What in the hell is in Walmart at 5am that can kill a person? I blame the Wii.
Over in Cali, two men were shot to death today inside a Toys ‘R’ Us, killed while both in a shoot-out. Police aren’t confirming or denying gang activity, but seriously, are we bringing loaded weapons to buy Dora the Explorer toys with us now? You know that times are crazy when we are packing while Christmas shopping. I thought my mom’s was bad when she decked a woman over the last brown Cabbage Patch Kid doll. Sigh.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016