I know we are supposed to be chillaxin and all, but for real? First a dude gets stampeded to death at Walmart and then a shootout at Toys R’ US?
In Long Island, a Walmart worker was killed when shoppers stormed the doors during the opening at 5am, a pregnant woman was also knocked to the floor. Really Long Island? What in the hell is in Walmart at 5am that can kill a person? I blame the Wii.
Over in Cali, two men were shot to death today inside a Toys ‘R’ Us, killed while both in a shoot-out. Police aren’t confirming or denying gang activity, but seriously, are we bringing loaded weapons to buy Dora the Explorer toys with us now? You know that times are crazy when we are packing while Christmas shopping. I thought my mom’s was bad when she decked a woman over the last brown Cabbage Patch Kid doll. Sigh.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016