I know we are supposed to be chillaxin and all, but for real? First a dude gets stampeded to death at Walmart and then a shootout at Toys R’ US?
In Long Island, a Walmart worker was killed when shoppers stormed the doors during the opening at 5am, a pregnant woman was also knocked to the floor. Really Long Island? What in the hell is in Walmart at 5am that can kill a person? I blame the Wii.
Over in Cali, two men were shot to death today inside a Toys ‘R’ Us, killed while both in a shoot-out. Police aren’t confirming or denying gang activity, but seriously, are we bringing loaded weapons to buy Dora the Explorer toys with us now? You know that times are crazy when we are packing while Christmas shopping. I thought my mom’s was bad when she decked a woman over the last brown Cabbage Patch Kid doll. Sigh.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016