DealNews.com: Know exactly what techy gift you want to get your man, but want to make sure youâ€™re taking advantage of the rock-bottom recession prices being offered by stores both online and offline? This site tells you where you can get the best deal.
RetailMeNot.com: I NEVER make an online purchase without first checking this site for a promotional and coupon code. It is absolutely the most reliable code site out there, and they give you actual codes whenever possible, rather than making you click through and re-enter all your info to claim the discount.
FreeShipping.org: With so many sites offering free shipping, thereâ€™s almost no reason to pay for it nowadaysâ€”unless you need to overnight it. This site tells you where to find them, and the required minimum purchase (if there is one).
RedTagCrazy: This brand new site is great if you have no idea what to get someone, but you do know you donâ€™t want to pay much for it. They offer sales on one great clothing item at a time at discounts of up to 80%. Check it a few times an hour and youâ€™re bound to find something cheap for someone on your list
What are your favorite sites for saving money? Share ’em below!
If you like Kenryaâ€™s opinion, check out the rest of her posts here.
Last 5 posts by kenrya
- More Than Hair: How a Mom's Blowout Affected Her Daughter - March 15th, 2013
- No White Dolls Allowed: One Mom on Choosing Brown Dolls for Her Brown Girl - December 21st, 2012
- Why I'm Still Breastfeeding My One-Year-Old - August 8th, 2012
- My Family Never Thought I'd Have Kids, But I Did: Black + Green Mama - June 22nd, 2012
- 'Start It Up'!: Parlour Columnist Kenrya Rankin Tackles Teen — & Adult — Entrepreneurship - December 23rd, 2011