I like men, but I LOVE men’s clothing and accessories. In my opinion, the fellas get the most toys with style AND substance (kicks, suspenders, cuff links, pocket watches, Maseratis), which is why I let out a small cry of defeat when the Audemars Piguet Survivor debuted earlier this year. Actually, it’s the Royal Oak Offshore Survivor Chronograph and it’s one of the most killer watches that I have seen in some time.
If you like to fantasize that you are the Terminator when driving, or actually think you will kick ass on The Amazing Race, this is the watch you should probably have. With over 365 parts, it is water resistant up to 100 meters, has a 22-karat-golf rotor and it extremely limitedâ€”only 1,000 were produced. But let’s be real, it just looks bad-ass. It may be a bit big for the smaller wrist, but for us girls who like to steal a little thunder from the guys, this is the ultimate “we can play too” piece, if you have about $45K to spare. For right now, some of us may have to settle for a G-Shock Giez and keep it moving.
By the way, I do love men – but I’ll love you guys even more when you start actually wearing better accessories.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016