I like men, but I LOVE men’s clothing and accessories. In my opinion, the fellas get the most toys with style AND substance (kicks, suspenders, cuff links, pocket watches, Maseratis), which is why I let out a small cry of defeat when the Audemars Piguet Survivor debuted earlier this year. Actually, it’s the Royal Oak Offshore Survivor Chronograph and it’s one of the most killer watches that I have seen in some time.
If you like to fantasize that you are the Terminator when driving, or actually think you will kick ass on The Amazing Race, this is the watch you should probably have. With over 365 parts, it is water resistant up to 100 meters, has a 22-karat-golf rotor and it extremely limitedâ€”only 1,000 were produced. But let’s be real, it just looks bad-ass. It may be a bit big for the smaller wrist, but for us girls who like to steal a little thunder from the guys, this is the ultimate “we can play too” piece, if you have about $45K to spare. For right now, some of us may have to settle for a G-Shock Giez and keep it moving.
By the way, I do love men – but I’ll love you guys even more when you start actually wearing better accessories.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016