I sure did. Oh boy do I know “Ras Trent!” I met him a few times when I used to live in DC and then Oakland/Berkeley. He may even have a sudden accent and use the word “sistren” a little too freely. No diss to Rastafari Blancos…just to the ones faking the funk. Lawd, SNL is killin’ me this year. EXCUUUSE I!
PS. This goes out to 57% of the people who ever attended Reggae on the River.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016