This is Dooney’s new bag designed by Hayden Panettiere from the US TV show, “Heroes,” aka my cousin’s favorite show. I’ve still got to get the first season on DVD so I can know what’s going on…Anyway, I kinda like this bag though it looks like a knock off of Gucci, but I’ll give them a pass. The 24 gold-karat lion logo is drawn from Hayden’s astrological sign, leo. I forgive you, Dooney.
“The bags are available at Dooney and Bourke New York, Las Vegas, Dallas, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Costa Mesa, White Plains, Old San Juan, Japan, and Macau. The Dooney and Bourke spokes-model was given the opportunity of a lifetime to create her dream bag with Peter Dooney. The Hayden Clutch is fashioned from Italian calfskin with a 24 carat gold plated lion head closure, inspired by her astrological sign, Leo. It has a fully lined interior, outside back pocket and is available in black, white, red, royal blue, hot pink and purple. The clutch retails for $295 and is available exclusively at Dooney and Bourke stores nationwide during the month of December.”
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015