Remember what I posted this morning about Democratic Senator- hopeful Jim Martin running against incumbent Republican Senator Saxby Chambliss? Well, Chambliss won, which means that the democrats won’t have the edge they’d hoped for in the Senate and the old boys network, that Atlanta rap leads us to believe exists, is still in place. Sorry Jeezy- hey, the court system seems to work for T.I. I’m just saying… Meanwhile, former Saturday Night Live writer Al Franken’s still counting votes in Minnesota where he’s running againt Republican Senator Norm Coleman. Why? Because he “found” 171 missing votes. Only in America.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016