I don’t know about you, but SNL‘s impersonations of US elected officials are about as hilarious as Dave Chappelle’s take on (RIP) Rick James. Perfection. As such, guess what?!? Will Ferrell is coming to Broadway as President George Bush via the play, You’re Welcome America. A Final Night With George W Bush for eight weeks at NYC’s Cort theater. The show runs from Jan. 20 to March 15 only. Now I don’t know if Ferrell’s turn will be better than Jeremy Piven running out on his Broadway show, Speed The Plow, due to his body’s rising mercury levels (BWAHAHAHA!) but here’s hoping.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015