Here The Dream- not the prettiest man in the world, though he does make wonderful songs “Bed,” “Umbrella” just to name a few, but still- stumbled out of a club recently hollering that he was “fin to meet Rihanna.” Now you must remember that Chris Brown and The Dream had beef earlier this year because CB said “Bed” (later sung by J. Holiday) would only become popular if he sang it. The Dream essentially said ‘trick you CB’ and gave the jam to J. Holiday and you know the rest. Now, in high school fashion, I would have to assume that The Dream wants us to believe that He and Rih Rih are engaging in night time activities. Steely D says, we don’t believe you, you need more people.
Back to your regularly scheduled work procrastination.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015