So, per twitter because I’m addicted, my boy told me that ATL MC Gorilla Zoe’s “Lost” ft Lil Wayne was his favorite song of the day. I’m not the biggest Zoe fan- rather hear Jeezy or…you get it- but I listened because my boy has good taste in zhe hip-hop. And while the song isn’t neccesarlily the best thing ever, the video is the best Zoe’s done in his short mainstream career. The clip reminds me of the Geto Boys’ “Mind Playin’ Tricks On Me” so I added the clip after the jump. Can you see the similarities?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015