After doing a shitload of collaborations, it was only a matter of time until the resident cool kids over at Alife decided to open up another retail space across the street from the famed Rivington Sports Club: The A.R.C. Sports Store. Dedicated to sporting style and goods with a heavy dose of heritage, the A.R.C. Sports Store stands out with some of the best interior design seen in the area.
In addition to it’s own brand, the space features items from Lacoste, Penfield (aka the warmest jackets ever), Comme des GarÃ§ons and Patagonia, among others. We doubt that they have a solid selection for the ladies, but when has that stopped us before?
157 Rivington Street, NYC
More images and info via CoolHunting
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016