After doing a shitload of collaborations, it was only a matter of time until the resident cool kids over at Alife decided to open up another retail space across the street from the famed Rivington Sports Club: The A.R.C. Sports Store. Dedicated to sporting style and goods with a heavy dose of heritage, the A.R.C. Sports Store stands out with some of the best interior design seen in the area.
In addition to it’s own brand, the space features items from Lacoste, Penfield (aka the warmest jackets ever), Comme des GarÃ§ons and Patagonia, among others. We doubt that they have a solid selection for the ladies, but when has that stopped us before?
157 Rivington Street, NYC
More images and info via CoolHunting
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016