Well folks. We admit, it’s been one hell of a year. 2008 was kinda great (hey! that rhymed), especially since we came into your lives back in March…right??? We deserve a vacation, and so do you.
What’s up with us? J.Baker is island hopping in the Caribbean, Bobbi is passed out on a beach in Turks & Caicos, Mahogs is gonna go and chill with Mandela in South Africa and Steely is going to hang out in the Louisiana Bayou and the rest of the Parlour fam is all over the placeâ€”see you guys on January 5th, cuz we are outta here! Peep our holiday theme song below, courtesy of our friend Jay Jenkins.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and have a wonderful new year.
xoxo (Gossip Girl- JK!)
The Parlour Fam
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- The #TravelFly Solo Weekend 2017! - November 28th, 2016