Like Miss Londonâ€™s perspective from across the way? Read the rest of her posts here.
To get your view from across the pond, Miss London Party will be your guide. Every week, sheâ€™ll be casting her eye over the big stories happening with the Brits. From fashion to entertainment to current affairs to politics, sheâ€™s got you covered. A Londoner born and bred, sheâ€™s worked as a journalist for two of the UKâ€™s biggest broadcasters, and is currently presenting daily TV news â€” so sheâ€™ll be giving you an inside view on events. In her free time, she likes sitting in the pub on a Sunday afternoon, going through the newspapers, drinking a glass (actually a bottle) of wine, and tucking into a good olâ€™ English roast. Cliched, but true! She plays netball, swims and is ever so slightly addicted to trashy US shows on her cable TV.
Last 5 posts by Miss London
- Colombia Isn't The Cocaine Capital You Recall: Passport! - May 18th, 2012
- London Riots: You Can Try to Destroy Us, But London Will Survive - August 10th, 2011
- What Tinie Tempah's Success Means For UK Black Music - March 14th, 2011
- Inter-racial Adoption: Yes Or No? I (Unpopularly) Say Yes - March 3rd, 2011
- Nelly Furtado, NOW You Read About Gaddafi? And You, Beyonce? - March 1st, 2011