It’s Pre-Fall time and plenty of designers gave their point of view on what we will be rocking come late summer next year. It looks like the late eighties and early nineties are on everyone’s mind (still), with the exception of Zac Posen (shown above), who flirted with the French Forties. More hits (and one major miss) after the click.
Missoni: Never one to stray away from a winning formula, these knits and shapes don’t disappoint. For some reason, I always get nostalgic for The Brady Bunch when I look at Missoni…but in a good way.
Zero + Maria Cornejo: Throwback silhouettes, exposed shoulders and hot prints.
Rachel Roy: She says she channeled ‘Bugsy Malone’ for this collection. I see a bit more Melba Moore than anything, but it’s still fly.
Diane von Furstenburg: Loose fits and new DvF prints!
Alexander Wang: I have no words. Sheer biker shorts?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016