We normally aren’t the ones for gossip here at Parlour (lord knows our own lives are already dramatic) but when we found out that one of our original Parlouristas, Lisa Bonet, recently had her baby we were all ears. The father, Jason Momoa is already a walking example of hotness, but the baby name takes the cake: Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa. Say that 5 times in a row!!!
Says Jason’s mom via his website: “He was born on the stormest, rainy night. So Nakoa(warrior)…Mana(strength/spirit) Kaua(rain) po(dark)… The name was always going to be Nakoa-Wolf, but Jason did the research on first middle name, 2nd middle name as you know is Jason’s.” I still don’t think that this beats actress Shannyn Sossamon’s little tyke, Audio Science (im serious), but I can just think of about 55 nicknames for this kid now. Somewhere, Ashlee Simpson is kicking herself right now. Congrats to the happy couple nonetheless!!!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016