We normally aren’t the ones for gossip here at Parlour (lord knows our own lives are already dramatic) but when we found out that one of our original Parlouristas, Lisa Bonet, recently had her baby we were all ears. The father, Jason Momoa is already a walking example of hotness, but the baby name takes the cake: Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa. Say that 5 times in a row!!!
Says Jason’s mom via his website: “He was born on the stormest, rainy night. So Nakoa(warrior)…Mana(strength/spirit) Kaua(rain) po(dark)… The name was always going to be Nakoa-Wolf, but Jason did the research on first middle name, 2nd middle name as you know is Jason’s.” I still don’t think that this beats actress Shannyn Sossamon’s little tyke, Audio Science (im serious), but I can just think of about 55 nicknames for this kid now. Somewhere, Ashlee Simpson is kicking herself right now. Congrats to the happy couple nonetheless!!!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016