It’s a new year, with a new president…but we are still feeling that money pinch from last year. So what’s a girl to do when a trip to your local luxury strip is just not gonna help you pay the rent this month? Accessorize your situation for a pocket-friendly pick-me-up.
You’d be amazed what a new pair of earrings can do on a gloomy day.
Ready to rock ’em?
1. Sterling Buddha | $120 | Zella Lincoln | Supermarket
2. Ballistic Rose Brooch | $175 | Citizen & Tobias | A+R
3. Silver Adonis Hoops | $185 | Citrine By The Stones | ChickDowntown
4. Aviator Glasses | $10 | 80sPurple
5. Ribbed Bubble Ring | $93 | Alexis Bittar | Vivre
6. Guitar Watch | $150 | Marc By Marc Jacobs | CoutureZappos
7. Trilby Fedora | $40 | French Connection
8. Dogtooth Scarf | $44 | TopShop
9. Beatriz Metal Bracelets | $9 | Forever21
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016