While I was pretending to work last week at my job (thank Christ I still have one…), I came across Editta. She’s 96 years old and has a MASSIVE apartment above NYC’s Carnegie Hall. How much does she pay in rent you ask? $530…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here’s my heartbreak and my sunshine: the city’s trying to evict her and what does Editta say?
“I’m never leaving,” the retired portrait photog told the Post. “They’ll have to drag me out. They’ll have to use their bare hands.”
Don’t cry for me Parlouristas.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015