It seems like everywhere you turn these days, major industries is getting hit by the effects of this depression recession. So, our friends over at the Ecomonix blog at the NYTimes decided to find out what sectors were actually doing well in this economy. If you are into farm animals, it’s time to get paid because it looks like ‘Farm Product Raw Material Wholesalers’ are doing GREAT right now. Home health care and waste collection are also on the up-and-up as well. Get out your gloves chicas!!!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017