It seems like everywhere you turn these days, major industries is getting hit by the effects of this depression recession. So, our friends over at the Ecomonix blog at the NYTimes decided to find out what sectors were actually doing well in this economy. If you are into farm animals, it’s time to get paid because it looks like ‘Farm Product Raw Material Wholesalers’ are doing GREAT right now. Home health care and waste collection are also on the up-and-up as well. Get out your gloves chicas!!!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016