So this Damm D “Love Me” is a Texas song that I couldn’t escape when I was in Louisiana for a wedding during the Christmas holiday. Texas and Louisiana are musical cousins and the jams flow from state to state. This is why I couldn’t get away from “The Stanky Legg” and now that jawn is on “106 & Park.” Funny because everyone in NYC clowned me, but watch that joint be the next soulja boy. The bf calls it “the derty jersey”- but I’m convinced he made that mess up. ANYWAY…
ps. my god if the “stanky legg” isn’t catchy…lol.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015