I’ll tell you a secret, I love a good dance movie. Not that most of them are good, I just like to watch the dancing and pretend I can do the moves, but seeing that they almost have the same plot-line (upper class vs. lower class, battling, white girl/black guy, etc) it’s no wonder the genre got kind of old super quick. Leave it to the Wayans (six appear in the movie!!) to make a spoof that we actually can believe inâ€”Dance Flick. I just love that they got Amy Sedaris and Affion Crockett in the same movie. Consider this their redemption for White Chicks.
Sidenote: Where is Omarion these days?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016