I’ll tell you a secret, I love a good dance movie. Not that most of them are good, I just like to watch the dancing and pretend I can do the moves, but seeing that they almost have the same plot-line (upper class vs. lower class, battling, white girl/black guy, etc) it’s no wonder the genre got kind of old super quick. Leave it to the Wayans (six appear in the movie!!) to make a spoof that we actually can believe inâ€”Dance Flick. I just love that they got Amy Sedaris and Affion Crockett in the same movie. Consider this their redemption for White Chicks.
Sidenote: Where is Omarion these days?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016